Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: While we're on controversial topics

  1. #31
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Spliff:
    Whatever you say, besides...you can't even get your stereotypes right. Big gold chains are more commonly associated with black people, not mexicans.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">or you were just grasping at straws calling my comment racial...

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I take it you're a republican?

  3. #33
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    im 100% non-political.

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What exactly is this banter accomplishing? Please knock it off, or I will end up having to lock the thread, and then someone will end up having to bitch about another locked thread. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    im 100% non-political.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Pity, I figured you to be a republican, because you don't even realize the bullshit you say.

  6. #36
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    awww, wrong again.

    you have met every republican? oh its a generalization!!! just like racists do!

    hey welcome to the club!

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 19, 2005 07:31 PM: Message edited by: bonedust ]</font>

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Spliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awww, you have to use my tactics on me, in a hopes of out doing me, wrong.

    I made a generalization, sure...you made a racial stereotype, which was only half right...making it racial.

    Try again.

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, if the point of this thread was to see if you could get it locked, congrats!

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I probably should've worded it more clearly.

    You know Brian (the waiter at Chotchkie's) from Office Space?

    That's the kind of cheerful waiter that I hate.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member 316what's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2003
    Posts
    2,830
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AcroPeek:
    *bans Ohio and large dogs*


    (sorry, forgot the breed)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn, I'm banned too. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Originally posted by Dajistano v2.3:
    <u>Things That Piss Me Off</u>
    4. People that say, "Guessestimate".
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I use that from time to time, but not the exact wording you have.

    *prepares a guestimate as to how long it'll be before I piss off Daj*

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •